Friday 26 September 2014

Wishlist #98

98!! Have I really been doing these for this long, wow this is so amazing.
Products Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Moisture Renew Lipstick - Amethyst Shimmer - £4.99
2. B. - Beautiful Blush - Rosy Brown - £5.99
3. B. - Eye Shimmer - Dusk Till Dawn - £6.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Rimmel - Moisture Renew Lipstick - Amethyst Shimmer - I already have this actually, I was hoping it would suit my skin tone. But you know what it doesn't. I am not too keen on it at all. I am hoping that now its autumn that I can give it another go.
 
2. B. - Beautiful Blush - Rosy Brown - This kooks beautiful. I need this in my life, I am always trying different blushers and I like to try new brands. This looks beautiful and I cant wait to go and get this because I love it so much.
 
3. B. - Eye Shimmer - Dusk Till Dawn - I really like the look of this and I think this would be a beautiful all over the lid shade or that I could use it as a base. It looks gorgeous shade as well. I haven't seen one of these colours before. I just need this in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment