Wednesday 10 September 2014

Football Series | #O2

I am struggling with some posts so I thought I would do a post in my football series.
 

This picture is pretty old, but it Tottenham's history. This one goal meant so much. I always get my friends shocked when I said I loved football and how that I went to football games with my dad. I kind of expect people to be shocked because I guess I am not person you automatically think of who likes football. But I love it! Often my girl mates was shocked and some got a bit annoyed when I spoke to my best friends (boys) about football. If I talk to you about football we will instantly be best friends. I felt different and I know people look at me like erm that's a bit weird you like football. But that's what I like about it to shock people. Anyway I always felt if you liked something then stick with it because you want and don't ever be told that's weird like I was. My best friend at the time hated me talking about football and got very jealous.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment