Friday 12 September 2014

Wishlist #96

Right first things first, I am sorry for the extreme lack of posts this month. I have lost motivation for everything and I am sorry. But I promise starting from tomorrow there will be a post coming every few days.
Products Mentioned:
1. ELF - Mineral Lip Gloss - Sorority Girl - £5.00
2. BarryM - Lip Gloss - Strawberry Milkshake - £4.49
3. ELF - Lipstick - Fiery Fuchsia - £5.00
4. MAC - Eyeshadow - Grain - £13.00
5. Models Own - Nail Polish - Concrete Mixer - £5.00
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. ELF - Mineral Lip Gloss - Sorority Girl - This is such a beautiful colour of lip gloss, I cant even explain the way the colour is. I have seen a few other colours which I really like as well.
 
2. BarryM - Lip Gloss - Strawberry Milkshake - This lip gloss is gorgeous, I love the look of this shade and I actually want to know how this smells because I bet this smells absolutely amazing. I also love BarryM nail polishes so I hope that this makes the lip gloss good.
 
3. ELF - Lipstick - Fiery Fuchsia - I really like ELF lipsticks actually, so it would be nice to have a complete different shade for once instead of having that rose kind of look on my lips. This would look beautiful with a smoky eye I think.
 
4. MAC - Eyeshdow - Grain - This looks like the perfect base shade/all over the lid colour. I haven't got any MAC shades, I think the price sort of worries me because I don't think I can justify by paying £13 really.
 
5. Models Own - Concrete Mixer - This is such a gorgeous nude shade and you know what sadly I don't think Models Own actually sells this polish anymore. Its a gorgeous colour as well as the name I really think its cute because it probably does look like concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment