Monday 15 September 2014

TAG | The Autumn Tag

I have to admit I do love a TAG post, I feel I haven't done a lot since I have had this blog so when I get the chance I love it. I saw this on Makeup savvy blog - she's one of my favourite bloggers! So lets get started.

1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?  Hmm, I don't like hot drinks so this would be such a silly decision. I don't really like starbucks or any of those sort of coffee places.
2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I love scarfs and gloves, the minute it gets cold I get my gloves out. I have so many cute little mittens that I got from Primark. I cant wait to wear my snood as well.
 
3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
 Hmm I don't think there is anything like music changes in Autumn other than probably new releases.
 
4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I don't really have any different scents maybe the smell of bonfires I enjoy even though that's defiantly not the smell of a perfume. I cant really think of anymore smells.
 
5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I do like a burning smells like bonfire and I am sure that Yankee candles have some amazing Autumn scents.
 
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
I love just being inside in the warm and when it gets to bonfire night I love that before you can look out your window and watch the fireworks. Also you can wear so many snuggly thick jumpers which is amazing.
 
7. Favourite makeup look?
I don't ever change my makeup I just wear the same sort of shades all year round, so just because its autumn it doesn't really change.
 
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I just love being all cosy at home with the heating on and it will be so amazing to sit and home in your dressing gowns. Also having times to wear gloves and scarfs which I would really love as well as thick fluffy socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment