Thursday 18 September 2014

Mascara crazy?!

The one piece of makeup I can say that I love trying is mascaras, I have a few of them.

I just love collecting mascaras and trying out different brands. I just find different brands are always different. This is why I have a lot of mascaras. So lets see what I have got, Collection - no clumps which is one of my current favourites at the moment it just splits the lashes together. Then I have got the company lashes which is from the company magazine, I really love this mascara because its one of those mascara that defines your lashes. Then I have W7 lashtastic lashes, this has an odd brush but I love it because you are really able to get those pesky lashes in the corner which you can never get. Then a Miners maxi waterproof mascara, this is the thickest mascara I have tried and I love it. The next mascara is Miss Sporty - curve mascara, this is also one of my favourites because this can get those pesky lashes that are too hard to get too. Natural Collection mascara is one of my old favourites and for some reason I just can seem to part with it because I love it too much. The next mascara I haven't used so I cant comment on how good it is because its still in its wrapping, I want to save it, its the Look mascara. Then I have the NYC mascara which has such a small brush which I like and it looks amazing on the lashes. 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, what mascara are using at the moment and have you used any of these mascaras?

No comments:

Post a Comment