Sunday 7 December 2014

2014 | November Favourites

Here is my November favourites, I am slightly late with this but I may as well not change a habit because I just like being late with these posts. I have actually been loving quite a bit more than usual.

 
MUA - Undress Me Too Palette - I have been loving this palette recently, I have also just done a review on this so if you would like to read it here. I have only been using two shades in it to be honest which is the first one and then the fourth one. I will do a post maybe in the new year the look that I have been loving.
 
ELF - Blending Eye Brush - I have been loving this to use it in the crease and it blends so well. The only problem I have with this is that it sheds a little bit sadly. But I am planning a big post with the ELF brushes that I already have so I cant wait for you too see it.
 
W7 - Lashtastic Mascara - I have been loving this mascara this month. I feel I have been using a different mascara every month in my favourites. I just love this mascara and its one of my favourites at the moment because it makes my lashes look incredible.
 
Nivea - Primer - I have been using this all month because my skin has had a little bit of a breakout and its making me very itchy sadly. So this has been really helping. Also I will be reviewing this very soon.
 
Natural Collection - Vanilla Body Spray - I just love this smell. I have been obsessed with it all month. It stays on for so long and I feel this smells like white chocolate which is one of my favourite things to eat. I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment