Friday 5 December 2014

Wishlist #108

I can't believe how close we are until Christmas and I am nowhere done with my presents.




Products Mentioned:
1. The Body Shop - Vitamin E - Eye Cream - £11.00
2. MUA - Colour Blast - Bring It Back - £3.00
3. MUA - Colour Blast - A Girl Like Me - £3.00
4. No7 - Eye Base - £7.00
5. Smashbox - Lipstick - Cerise - ?

Why I Want These Products?
1. The Body Shop - Vitamin E - Eye Cream - I really need an eye cream because at the moment I am suffering from a cold and my eyes are really sore. I feel that I should get this right now because I am just so sore.

2. MUA - Colour Blast - Bring It Back - I do love an eye pen thing whatever they are supposed to be called. I just need every colour because this is such a pretty brown shade. This looks such a beautiful colour.

3. MUA - Colour Blast - A Girl Like Me - This looks just a gorgeous shade, I really like the look of it because it is one of those shades that I would always wear because it is perfect. I just love easy ways to put on your eyeshadow because it is such a simple way to do it.

4. No7 - Eye Base - I just love putting my eyeshadows on and maybe trying new products. I just love my eyeshadows. So knowing that it stays on is really good for me. But I feel that paying £7 isn't good because I am pretty budget when I buy makeup.

5. Smashbox - Lipstick - Cerise - I don't even know if they even sell this product anymore because I was searching for it on the website and I just couldn't find it anywhere. But it is such a nice colour and I would love to go and get this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment