Monday 22 December 2014

NOTD | Christmas

Its NOTD time again, this will probably be the last one before the next year. So this is going to be a long post because I have decided to do something different than the reindeer one I had only a week ago.

This is my left hand, I decided that I would do a cute little ELF costume which is really adorable. I cant remember where I saw this but its a really cool nail look. Then I haver the penguin which I love because I just love penguins as they are so cute and the John Lewis advert was the best with the penguin.

This is the right hand which is a cute little snowman's scarf which I have seen quite a lot of people do and I thought that's what I would do on my other hand as I felt this was the easiest thing to do.
 
As you can see I had to use a lot of nail polishes to create this look so I have decided i'll just show you what the polishes are for a change. I will just list them down.
2True - Shade 39 - Black
OPIA - Primark old brand - Red
Kelly Brook - New Look - Yellow
LA Colours - French White
Mini Mint Shade
NYC - Grey Haze
W7 - Fluorescent Orange
BarryM - Greenberry

No comments:

Post a Comment