Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 | December Favourites

Its officially the last day of 2014! I can't believe it, this year has gone so quicjk I cant believe it! So I thought seeing as it is new years eve im not doing anything so that is why I am writing this blog post which is my December favourites!

Here are my some of my favourite things in December.
 
W7 - Hot Chocolate Eye shadow - This eye shadow is such a beautiful shade, I love this shade. I can't believe how cheap this shadow was it was very cheap. It is like a glittery colour and I will do a look with this soon.
 
Garnier - Moisture Match - Normal To Dry Skin - My skin has been awful this last month because I feel that it has been cold. So this has kind of made my skin a little better than usual. I hate this time of year because my skin looks gross. So I am glad that I got this I have enjoyed it.
 
Collection - No Clumps Mascara - I love this mascara it has been defiantly one of my favourites. It makes your lashes look so long and it is very good. I feel collection is on of those brands that people forget about sadly.
 
Natural Collection - Milk Chocolate - There is something about this eye shadow that I just love it. This is the perfect all over eye shadow shade and it makes your eyes really stand out. I really needed one of these shade but I am glad that I didn't need to buy it as I found it in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment