Friday 19 December 2014

Wishlist #110

Its wishlist time again, the next time I will be posting a blog post it will be boxing day, but I have decided I will probably post it pretty early or the day after boxing day.

Products Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Nail Polish - Banger - £4.99
2. Models Own - Nail Polish - Obsidian  - £4.99
3. Maybelline - Eye shadow - Iced Fudge - ?
4. Maybelline - Colour Tattoo - Immortal Charcoal - £4.99
5. BarryM - Foundation - £5.99
6. Models Own - Nail Polish - Roman Candle - £4.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Models Own - Nail Polish - Banger - This was from there firework collection, so this is a banger! see what I did there, yeah awful sorry. This is such a beautiful blue glitter and I really love it. I just love models own nail polish and if I could collect every polish that they have made I would.
 
2. Models Own - Nail Polish - Obsidian - I am pretty sure that this brand of polishes was discontinued which makes me sad because I only have one and I want more. I am pretty sure that you can buy this somewhere like boots or superdrug.
 
3. Maybelline - Eye shadow - Iced Fudge - This looks such a gorgeous colour, I cant even explain how beautiful this colour is. I don't think that this is sold anywhere anymore. But its really pretty.
 
4. Maybelline - Colour Tattoo - Immortal Charcoal -  I am not really sure about this and why I put it on the wishlist because I am not really keen on dark black eyeshdaow's. But I really think this would be great on having as a smoky eye.
 
5. BarryM - Foundation - I like trying different products and I think that it looks cool and there are a lot of different colour/shades. But I am not too sure would be my perfect shade.
 
6. Models Own - Nail Polish - Roman Candle - This is such a gorgeous pink glitter and again this is from the firework collection. I just really love glitter as I am sure you would all understand how much I need it. I love this and I need this.

2 comments:

  1. I love all these, I love anything glittery x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything glitter just makes me smile haha xx

      Delete