Friday 12 December 2014

Wishlist #109

 

Its wishlist time again, I hope you are all okay and are looking forward to Christmas.
                                   
Products Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Mary Mary Quite Contrary - £3.69
2. Rimmel - Glam Eyes - Mono Shadow - Spicy Bronze - £4.49
3. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Ring A Ring O' Roses - £3.69

Why I Want These Pictures?
1. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Mary Mary Quite Contrary - This nail polish is beautiful, it is just so cute and the name of the polish is possibly the main reason why I want this. The names always appeal to me sometimes more than the polish. I just love it and its a beautiful grey shade and its lovely.
 
2. Rimmel - Glam Eyes - Mono Shadow - Spicy Bronze - This is one of the colours that I would wear every day if I only ever had to wear one shadow again. I just love this eye shadow because it is just so beautiful. I feel that it is beautiful and I just want to have this shadow now.
 
3. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Ring A Ring O' Roses - This is the perfect pink nail polish. I just love this shade. The name of this is beautiful and I just love this one. It is beautiful and I just cant get over how pretty it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment