Thursday 18 December 2014

Ciate Advent Calender | 2014

I always get chocolate advent calendars every single year. But I was suddenly surprised when I was given this by my parents.

This is the 2014 version and it is called the Ciate mini manor, on the back of the calendar you have all of the products that you get on there. But I haven't looked because I am waiting for that surprise every morning. All I know is there is one day that you get stickers or accessories. This is such an amazing gift if you don't like chocolate or if you want a little change.

This is such an amazing gift and I just love it and I have to admit I get very excited when I open it every morning. Just because I love nail polish and they are amazing. I love it and maybe in the new year I will be posting pictures of the polishes or you can look at the pictures on my nail polish blog.

2 comments:

  1. I've read a few posts on this, it looks really great!! wish I'd of got one x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete