Monday 30 March 2015

Review | Fig & Pink Pepper Body Lotion

A Review?!  I haven't reviewed anything in ages, so I am going to review a lot more products because I have so many products that need to be posted about, but I just keep forgetting about them. So this is a review for you.
 
Today's product is Betty & Walter Fig & Pepper Luxuriously beautifying body lotion. Woah that's one long name. Right I have to be honest I have never heard of this brand before I got it for Christmas around 2 years ago I think. It came in a huge box with other little goodies. But this is the one I have been recently turning too. I have enjoyed it and I don't actually know what a pink pepper is. But this product smells so odd, I cant even describe it. I wish there was smell vision through whatever you are reading this from. This is so good its just your usual white lotion of course. This is so good on your dry patches really. I am glad I have started using this and I am getting used to the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment