Saturday 30 May 2015

Wishlist | #132

It's wishlist time again,  lets see what we have this time.

Products Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Nail Polish - Bashful - £5.00
2. Models Own - Nail Polish - Blue Glint - £5.00
3. Maybelline - Nail Polish - Love The Sweater - £2.99
4. Tanya Burr - Nail Polish - Little Duck - £5.99
5. Revlon - Lipstick - Pink Pearl - £7.99

Why I Want These Products?
1. Topshop - Nail Polish - Bashful - This is such a beautiful nail polish. This looks such a lovely shade and I need this in my life right now. It would look absolutely lovely with a sun tan.

2. Models Own - Nail Polish - Blue Glint - I already have this nail polish. This is such a gorgeous nail polish. I love my hyper gel nail polishes as they are my favourite from models own. I love this and I have used this quite a few times.

3. Maybelline - Love The Sweater - This nail polish is such a gorgeous colour. It is so pretty. The only problem is with the Maybelline nail polishes is that they separate and they aren't what I like. But I think I may go and give this another go.

4. Tanya Burr - Nail Polish - Little Duck - This nail polish is one I already own. I really like this and it is just an absolute gorgeous nail polish. It is so pretty and I love Tanya Burr as well.

5. Revlon - Lipstick - Pink Pearl - This is such a beautiful lipstick and I really like this shade. I am a big fan of these lipsticks and I think I may need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment