Thursday 2 July 2015

Review | Makeup Revolution Eyeshadows

I have love been so out of love with my blog recently and that upsets me a lot. So I'm back with a review I am hoping that I can review a lot more products. 
So today I have got the Makeup Revolution single eyeshadows. I am in love with this eyeshadow, I am a huge fan of single eyeshdaow's I don't know why I always have been. But these have been my favourites, this brand is huge in the UK and I must go and try more from them. These eyeshadows are only £1!! That is such a bargain for these eyeshadows as they are so pigmented. 

I have got 4 of them and I have want many more. I also have to just tell you that my aren't as good as I was expecting. So the first one is 'Mocha Love', this is a matte light brown shade which I love in my crease and its perfect for just an all over lid colour. 'I Want U' is a gold/brown shade, this is a different shade to what I am usually used to but I really like it. Then I have 'I Need You' this is a dark brown shade that is so pigmented that you only need one sweep of colour on your lids. Then last but not least my favourite eyeshadow 'Sold Out' I love this and this is my most used shadow, its a strange shade and I can't really think of what colour this is because its a mixture of pinky/brown. I love this and may do some looks on it, maybe a post on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment