Thursday 9 July 2015

2015 | June Favourites

This is a small favourites this month, I haven't really been loving a lot this month. But I have got some different things instead of the same usual products.

Real Techniques - Buffing Brush - I have been using this too brush in my concealer. This has been really working, I have been struggling with my black eye bags and this has been helping because I can buff it in a lot better.
 
NYC - Show Time Mascara - This is the mascara that I have been using at the moment. I am loving it and I have used this so much that I am surprised that I haven't finished it already. I love it so much, it gives you that longer lash and it gives you such a nice little curl onto your lashes.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo - Now to include a shampoo in my favourites is very strange for me because I am not one to get excited by one. I absolutely love this as it makes my hair so so soft and I can really see the difference when I use this in comparison to another shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment