Saturday 11 July 2015

Wishlist #138

Its wishlist time, lets see what I have got this time.
 
             
Products Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Nail Polish - Mist - £3.99
2. Fashionusta - Eyeshadow - Drag - Unknown
3. 2True - Eyeshadow Duo - Shade 13 - £1.99
 
Why Do I Want These Products?
1. BarryM - Naul Polish - Mist - This nail polish is so beautiful, I really like this shade. I think that this is so pretty and I would really like to get this from the silk collection. I think the silk collection is a very pretty range as they have just cute shades.

2. Fashionista - Eyeshadow - Drag - I have no idea where this eyeshadow is because I have no idea where this was on google. This was a kind of pointless one, so just ignore this. I apologise that this is even here because Fashionista is no longer a brand.

3. 2True - Eyeshadow Duo - Shade 13 - Now this is a pretty eyeshadow, I really like this one. I really think that this eyeshadow would look perfect together especially if you blended it together with a blending eyeshadow brush. So at the price of £1.99 is perfect as I do love a good old bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment