Saturday 18 July 2015

Wishlist #139

So once again I have been quiet on here, I have really fallen out with love of blogging at the moment and I really don't know why. But anyway I promise I will be back and doing posts.

                                  
Products Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Matte Nail Polish - Little Drizzle - £6.00
2. Collection - Eyeshadow - Baked Bronze - Unknown
3. Katy Perry - Lashes - Sweetie Pie - £4.50
4. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Pillow Talk - £3.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Topshop - Matte Nail Polish - Little Drizzle - This is the most gorgeous nail polish I have seen, its perfect. This is a really pretty purple/grey shade and I really like this. I would love to do a rainy day nail art with this as that would be absolutely perfect.

2. Collection - Eyeshadow - Baked Bronze - This is a lovely eyeshadow and I really like this. But I am pretty sure that they don't even sell these anymore because I have looked online and it doesn't show them at all. This is just so pretty.
 
3. Katy Perry - Lashes - Sweetie Pie - I'm not one for eyeslashes but these jus look so nice. I would absolutely love these eyelashes. I would love to give them ago just because I would love to give myself longer eyelashes.

4. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Pillow Talk - I do like rimmel nail polishes because they are very good. The nail polish is such a pretty shade and I love pale blue shades because this would be so perfect for nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment