Saturday 25 July 2015

Wishlist #140

I have actually posted this week wow, I am shocked that I have got a post ready. But I have so many ideas for blog posts and I can't wait for you all too see them.
                                     
Products Mentioned:
1. Essie - Nail Polish - Sole Mate - £7.99
2. GOSH - Nail Topping - Rose Quartz - £4.99 (not in photo)
3. GOSH - Eye Shadow  - Light Copper - £5.99
4. L'Oreal - Telescopic Mascara - Black - £10.99
5. NYC - Bronzer - Bronze Gold - ?

Why I Want These Products?
1.  Essie - Nail Polish - Sole Mate -
This nail polish is a deep plum shade and would be absolutely perfect for winter and I would love it so much. It is just so pretty and I need this in now. I love the name of it as it so adorable.

2. GOSH - Nail Topping - Rose Quartz - This isn't the rose quartz that is stated in the picture as it is the wrong colour. But I like this nail topping and when I see loads of nail bloggers and stuff on instagram they always use this cool glitter so I feel like I need this one.

3. GOSH - Eye Pencil/shadow - Light Copper - This isn't pictured as I couldn't find it when I was searching for it. But I already have this picture and I can't wait to use this all over my lid because its so easy and quick to do.

4. L'Oreal - Telescopic Mascara - Black - I have a feeling that I have so many mascaras for some reason. But this one looks really good and I like the look of it.

5. NYC - Bronzer - Bronze Gold - I have never ever seen a bronzer like this, but it looks good. I need to get a bronzer that would actually suit my pale skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment