Saturday 4 July 2015

Wishlist #137

It is wishlist time again, how are well all enjoying the hot weather its beautiful isn't it. But sadly too hot for me, I am so not used to it.

Products Mentioned:
1. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Dr Rescue - Berry Soft - £3.49
2. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Electro - Strike A Rose - £2.99
3. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Electro - Berry Bomb - £3.49
4. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Dr Rescue - Too Cool - £2.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Dr Rescue - Berry Soft - This is such a sweet berry shade. I have to admit if any brand bring out a lip balm I need it as well as it being berry this is a winner in my eyes.

2. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Electro - Strike A Rose - Now this is an electro one, I can see why the brand is called electro. Oh wow it is bright and I need this one. It is so cool and I wonder what it comes out when you put it on your lips.
 
3. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Electro - Berry Bomb - This is such an unusual colour and I may need to go and get it because I am so intrigued to what it looks like. I really like it and its such a cute colour.
 
4. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Dr Rescue - Too Cool - This is just a plain white lip balm and I probably have so many of these in my collection and I do find them very useful and one of my favourites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment