Monday 27 July 2015

NOTD | Flowers

So I have got another NOTD for you, I have to say at least I have actually got this still on when I post this.

So this is what I am wearing right now. I am in love with this look and for my first attempt I am kind of impressed. So I ended up looking at a lot of pictures of flowers with using dotting tools and some nail brushes. I do love my nails and I am just love looking at them. I don't know why but I just have so any ideas for my new nail art looks.


The polishes that I have used are: BarryM - Olive I used this is as the base nail polish and I think this is such a pretty shade. I would say everyone should go and get this because it is one of my favourite gelly hi-shine shades. Then for the flowers on the accent nail I used W7 Fluorescent Orange, which is one of the brightest orange shades I have ever ever seen. It is just so bright and you can see it far away (okay maybe not). The other polish I have used is Collection - Lilac Daze and this is an odd nail polish and I don't know whether I like it or not. The last polish I used was the Miss Sporty Blazing Bronze glitter polish and I have used this for the middle of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment