Friday 16 October 2015

2015 | September Favourites

I haven't really enjoyed much this month because I have been using the same products I have done every day. So I just have a few things this month, sure I will have a lot more this month.
 

Primark - Ps Cuticle Oil - I have been taking care of my nails so much recently. I have been using this from Primark and it is only £1.00. So that is such a bargain for when some cuticle oils are over £10. But I am really enjoying using this as it is really soothing my cuticles.
 
Elegant Touch - Nail Apothecary Base Coat - I have had some trouble recently with the staining of my nails so I decided I would get a new base coat. Of course I used this and I haven't had any problems with staining. I may do a review on this on my nail blog.
 
Body Lotion - Cocoa Butter & Almond - I have used this all of the month as I have had quite dry hands recently. I love the smell of this and I have just been using it on my hands once I have used a lot of nail polish remover the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment