Saturday 24 October 2015

Wishlist #153

It is wishlist time again. I am so disappointed that I wasn't able to post anything this week.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Tanya Burr - Nail Polish - Bright & Early - £5.99
2. BarryM - Brush Set - £9.99
3. BarryM - Nail Polish - Kiwi - £3.99
4. BarryM - Nail Polish - Coconut - £3.99
 5. Essie - Nail Polish - Baby Breath - £7.99
 
Why Do I Want These Products?
1. Tanya Burr - Nail Polish - Bright & Early - This polish I have already got in my collection. I haven't actually used this yet of course. I am one of those people that I never ever use them in my collection.

2. BarryM - Brush Set - I do love some brushes and I may need some new ones. I am struggling to find anyone that I like. This is a cute little kit that I can stash in my handbag or something.
 
3. BarryM - Nail Polish - Kiwi - This nail polish is such a lovely shade. I am such a sucker when it comes to barrym nail polishes as well as green polishes. I love this shade and I don't even know why I haven't got this in my collection yet.
 
4. BarryM - Nail Polish - Coconut - This nail polish is so pretty. It is like a offish milky white colour. I really like it and I am such a sucker for the name of it. I love it and I need this in my life.
 
5. Essie - Nail Polish - Baby Breath - This nail polish is such a strange shade, I haven't really seen a shade like this before. It is an offish white but it looks kind of musky. I do find the name of Essie nail polish hilarious though.

No comments:

Post a Comment