Saturday 3 October 2015

Wishlist #150

It is wishlist time for you all, lets see what products I have this week.



Products Mentioned:
1. Makeup Revolution - Liquid Blusher - O Boy - £1.00
2. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow Palette - Iconic 3 - £4.00
3. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow - Delicious - £1.00

4. Makeup Revolution - Nail Polish - Sensitive Heart - £1.00
5. Makeup Revolution - Lipstick - It's My Life - £2.00
6. MAC - Eyeshadow - Soft Brown - £12.50
7. Chap Stick - Lip Balm - Cake Batter - Unknown
8. Nail Art Pens - Unknown

Why I Want These Products?

1. Makeup Revolution - Liquid Blusher - O Boy - This is an odd product for me because I am not the biggest fan of blusher. But I do like this one because it would be different for my collection.

2. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow Palette - Iconic 3 - This eyeshadow palette is the one that everyone seems to have well I think everyone talks about most of them all. This needs to be in my makeup collection, but I mean why do I need anymore eyeshadow palettes. I always seem to be attracted to eyeshadow palettes in any collection.


3. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow - Delicious - This is a matte eyeshadow. I am not one usually for matte eyeshdaow's but I love the look of it. This may be the perfect eyebrow shade as well which would be cool.

4. Makeup Revolution - Nail Polish -Sensitive Heart - This is such a gorgeous nail polish shade, I love  it as it looks like a textured nail polish that would be perfect for everyday spring use. I would love this polish as it is super cheap.

5. Makeup Revolution - Lipstick - It's My Life - This was written down on my wishlist originally as an eyeshadow but I couldn't find an eyeshadow now. So I am not sure if it is even a eyeshadow. But anyway this is a rose shade and the perfect lipstick for me.

6. MAC - Eyeshadow - Soft Brown - I do like this eyeshadow. I have never bought anything for Mac before as I may need to go and get something. But it would be the perfect crease shade.

7. Chap Stick - Lip Balm - Cake Batter - Now this is an odd lip balm. But it seems just so cool and I don't even think you can go out in the UK and get it. As i am pretty sure that cake batter is something that usually happens in America.

8. Nail Art Pens - I do love nail art designs and I don't own any pens. How is that even possible but I find it really odd. I just love it so I may need to go and do some research into looking for some nail art pens.


No comments:

Post a Comment