Saturday 17 October 2015

Wishlist #152

This wishlist has got a lot of different products this week than my usual one brand type which I am glad about.

                                

Polishes Mentioned:
1. KIKO - Blusher - Classic Rose - £7.99
2. KIKO - Nail Polish - Pink - £4.99
3. GOSH - Lip Lacquer - Crispy Lips - £5.99
4. Sleek - I Divine - Au Natural - £7.99
5. BarryM - Nail Polish - 50th Birthday - Limited Edition

Why I Want These Products?
1. KIKO - Blusher - Classic Rose - This is such a gorgeous blusher. I absolutely love this shade and I need this. I haven't swatched any of the blushers when I went into the KIKO shop.

2. KIKO - Nail Polish - Pink - I have seen some of these nail polishes when I googled it. But it looks so pretty and they look lovely. I would love to do many a gradient nail with the cupcake lacquers as they look pretty cool.
 
3. GOSH - Lip Lacquer - Crispy Lips - Now this has got such a disgusting name for a lip product. Yuck! But I love the look of this as it has a little doufer applicator and it looks pretty adorable to be honest.

4. Sleek - I Divine - Au Natural - Now this looks amazing and I need this palette now. I will have a sleek palette in my life. There is a shade in this palette called conker and I love it as it sounds so cute.
 
5. BarryM - Nail Polish - 50th Birthday - This nail polish is so pretty. But I cant get it anymore which is a sad thing as I never managed to get one which makes me so annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment