Saturday 10 October 2015

Wishlist #151

So it is wishlist time again. My internet is awful today and it is just so slow for some reason, so I hope you can bare with me.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow - Hung Up - £1.00
2. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow -  I Want You - £1.00
3. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow -  Promised Sand - £1.00
4. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow - Sold Out - £1.00
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow - Hung Up - I am always after the same eyeshadow. This is such a lovely looking shade. I cant really work out if it is a matte or a shimmer one. But it looks like the perfect crease shade.
 
2. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow - I Want You - I actually have this eyeshadow, of course I do. I am a sucker for shimmer. This is a perfect gold colour, but it is has a bit of fall out that bothers me. I am happy about this shade and I may use this for an autumn/fall look.
 
3. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow - Promised Land - This is beautiful, why haven't I even got this before. But I love the name of it, it seems really cute. I may have to do a makeup revolution haul as well.
 
4. Makeup Revolution - Eyeshadow - Sold Out - This is one of my favourite eyeshadows. I am so obsessed with it. I have been wearing it so much that it has gone all patchy in the middle of the shadow. I love it and I could even pick up one more for back up that's how much I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment