Wednesday 13 March 2013

2013 | February favourites

This is my february favourites and I have realised how late this is. Oops I am sorry I really hope you enjoy it.
Products Mentioned:
- AVON naturals daily hair refresher - raspberry & hisbicus
- ELF eyelid primer
- NIVEA lip balm
- Natural Collection cover up concealor
- Simple cleansing wipes
- MUA single eyeshadow shade 1
- Miss Sporty so clear pressed powder
 
AVON natural daily hair refresher raspberry & hisbicus - This is for fine hair and my hair is very fine when it needs washing. It smells really nice and it is really good for my hair so I do love spraying this especially when it is starting to get greasy.

ELF eyelid primer - I love this, I have never tried any other eyelid primer other than this. But I have really noticed the difference when wearing this with my eyeshadow staying on.
 
MUA eyeshadow shade 1 - I love this shade, it is a yellow based colour. I use this as my base and it is so nice, I'll do a review of this soon when I can remember.
 
Nivea lip balm - I love this lipbalm it is just clear lip balm. It is really moisturising. It is always good to have this in my make-up bag.
 
Natural Collection concealer - I like this but it is very Orange which is why I put it on my dark circles under my eyes. It is really good then but just not on my skin because he kind of cakes up and makes it go all for patchy so I am not so keen on that.
 
Miss Sporty so clear press powder - This has been really good this month because my skin has been acting up and going a little bit weird so I have been using this alot.
 
Simple facial wipes - This was a free gift in a magazine, they've been really good for getting of make-up and just clearing up my face. I would so get them again as I only have one left but once I have finish my millions of packs of face wipes that I own.
 
Hope you enjoyed my very late favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment