Friday 15 March 2013

Wishlist | 18

This is my wish list, I have decided to do a nail varnish wishlist because I just love them so much and I have noticed I have way too many! I think doing a wishlist was a bad idea but oh well. You can never have too much nail varnish can you.

 
Products Mentioned:
1. Essie - Limo Scene - £7.99
2. Models Own fruit pastel collection - Blueberry Muffin - £5.00
3. Barry M Jewel glitter paint - Amethyst - £2.99
4. Essie - Don't sweater it - £7.99
5. Barry M jewel glitter paint - Rose Quartz - £2.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. Essie - Limo Scene - I have never tried an Essie polish but I have seen many reviews on blogs and Youtube. I thought I need to get one but then, I saw the price there £7.99. I don't wish to spend that much on a polish. This quite disappointed me but this is a pink nude colour.
 
2. Models Own fruits pastel collection - Blueberry Muffin - I love this colour and it caught my eye that it's a scratch and sniff. I need this colour so badly in my collection. I don't even know if this collection is out yet.
 
3. Barry M jewel glitter paint - Amethyst - You can't have enough glitter in your collection can you? It is all different colours in the glitter. I want this now.
 
4. Essie - Don't sweater it - This is such a beautiful colour, it's like a nude/gold. I also love the name 'don't sweater it'. Essie has some cool names for their polishes which also grabs my eye because they're quite quirky.
 
5. Barry M jewel glitter paint - Rose Quartz - I love to paint my nails pink and this is just a good top coat glitter to use on the top. I need this in my collection, maybe I'll treat myself this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment