Friday 22 March 2013

Wishlist | 19

I love making these wishlists because I just realise how many different brands are just amazing. I never realised there were so many products that I wanted. I absolutely love doing this for you because lets hope I actually go out and buy these products.


The products I want:
1. Real Techniques blush brush - £10.00
2. ELF contouring blush & bronzing cream - St Lucia. - £3.75
3. Revlon lip butter - strawberry shortcake - £7.99
4. ELF studio eyeshadow in coffee bean - £3.75
5. ELF tinted moisturiser spf15 - £1.50

Why I want these products?:
1. Real Techniques blush brush - I really want a real techniques brush! I have seen lots of blogs about these brushes. I would love a new blusher brush because I want new brushes but they are slightly expensive so maybe I will treat myself.

2. ELF contouring blush & bronzing cream - St Lucia - This is slightly different product that I would usually go and get. I've tried bronzer before but it was very pigmented but the blush colour which is a beautiful colour.

3. Revlon lip butter - strawberry shortcake - I have seen so many reviews, swatches and pictures of lip butters and they look gorgeous. I think there around £7, I feel that is a bit too much but maybe if I am feeling like treating myself I might go and get this because I love strawberry shortcake.

4. ELF studio eyeshadow in coffee bean - I love eyeshadows and ELF studio eyeshadows are just really pigmented. I like this neutral colour for all over the lid and well I love ELF.

5. ELF tinted moisturiser - This looks really good, I have never tried a tinted moisturiser before but I think at £1.50 it is a complete bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment