Friday 8 March 2013

Wishlist | 17

Hello, here is my wishlist for you all. All of these products are actually from the same brand which I really wanna go and buy it.

Products Mentioned:
1. NYX rogue cream blush - Natural - £5.50
2. NYX Powder blush - Natural - £5.50
3. NYX single eyeshadow in Deep Bronze - £4.50
4. NYX single eyeshadow in Aloha - £4.50

Why I want these products?
1. NYX rogue cream blush - Natural - I really like the look of cream blush but I have never tried one so I thought I might give one go. But I don't even know where you can buy NYX.

2. NYX powder blush - Natural - I have seen so many youtube gurus' use these blushes and they look really nice so I would love to give that a go. Also there are so many different colour that I have seen, so I would defiantly go and find some of these blushes.

3. NYX single eyeshadow in Deep Bronze - This looks like a really nice shimmer all over the lid colour. I would like to get this, also you can never have enough eyeshadows in this sort of colour do you. I'll just keep telling that to myself.

4. NYX single eyeshadow in Aloha - It's a champagne colour. I think this is really nice colour. This is a beautiful colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment