Thursday 28 March 2013

Review | MUA single eyeshadows

I love MUA, its a cheap and good brand. It is aimed at people who don't want to spend so much money. These eyeshadows are only £1. There are lots of different shades which I can't wait to go get my hands on them.

These are the only three single eyeshadows that I currently own. The first colour is a light pink, I like this colour because it is just a light pink but it is chalky. I can use this as a base. The second colour is a brown/yellow colour, this is my favourite of all the three. The last eyeshadow is a white highlight colour which is perfect by the brow bone or even all over the lid.
(L;R) - Shade 16 - Matte pink, Shade 17 - Matte Brown Shade 1 - pearly white
I defiantly am going to get some more colours they are just perfect eyeshadows and at only a pound that is a bargain to just chuck in your make-up bag for when you are on the go. I hope you enjoyed my review, there will be many more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment