Friday 1 March 2013

Wishlist | 16

I have got my wishlist for you all, I really hope you enjoy it!

Products that I want:
1. Barry M Textured nail paints - £3.99
2. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick shade 08 - £5.49
3. Marks & Spencer limited eyeshadow - Bronze - £4.00
4. MUA bronzer - £2.50

Why I want these products?
1. Barry M Textured nail paints - I love Barry m and I have never tried any textured polishes before but these look really good especially the pastel green one. I would love a colour like that because it looks so nice and I think the texture would seem really bumpy and I want to get them now.

2. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick shade 08 - I think this colour looks really nice. I've seen some reviews and swatches it's like a purplely colour. I really need to get it because it just looks beautiful. I am going to try and get it soon.

3. Marks & Spencer limited eyeshadow in Bronze - I have been in Mark's & Spencers and swatched this a few times, its very nice colour and these eyeshadows are so creamy and for £4 is just the perfect price. I never go in Mark's & Spencers hardly but I might go and get some make-up products because they look really nice.

4. MUA bronzer - I have a few bronzers but I never wear them. I think this looks really good that I could contour with and this would be nice too look at. Maybe I will go and swatch it in Superdrug soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment