Friday 29 March 2013

Wishlist | 2O

Here is my extra long wishlist, I have so many images on here that I want. There are so many and I'll try and rember to add the price because I always seem to forget. I hope you enjoy my extra long wishlist for you all.

 
What products I want
1. L'Oréal Color Riche Nail Top Coat Confetti - £4.99
2. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Light Porcelain - £7.69
3. ELF flawless eyeshadow - beautiful browns - £2.50
4. MUA Eyebrow Pencil Brunette - £1.00
5. Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer - Celestial - £5.99
6. Clearasil Stay Clear Perfect Skin Sensitive 150ML - £1.49
7. ELF eyeshadow brush - £1.50
8. Fashionista eyeshadow in earth star - £4.00
 
Why I want these products?:
1. L'Oréal Color Riche Nail Top Coat Confetti - This polish is beautiful. I love reading blogs and I have seen lots of pictures on nails. It is lovely and I can't wait to get my hands on it.
 
2. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Light Porcelain - I tried this out in Boots and it looked nice with my skin. I have been hunting for a foundation because I am incredibly pale and I really want to have some foundation to look slightly better.
 
3. ELF Flawless eyeshadow - Beautiful Browns - This palette looks really good because it is set out with all of the colours where it is best to use them. I love my neutrals that is all I really wear on my eyes I don't really do anything different so this is perfect.
 
4. MUA eyebrow pencil in brunette - I have strange eyebrows and I have never really thought about filling them in before but I saw this and thought that it looks good. Even if I doesn't suit me I could use it as a general eyeliner. Also it's only a £1, it doesn't bother me.
 
5. Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer - Celestial - I have seen lots of reviews on this and they look amazing. They have a wide colour range, I have picked out the colour Celestial.It is a lovely pink colour and it will look nice on my lips so I hope I can find it in my Superdrug.
 
6. Clearasil Stay Perfect Skin Sensitive - I have very sensitive skin at the moment, I think due to this stupid weather. I have had some terrible spots all over my cheeks and dry skin so I need to get something that helps this and I saw this, need to pick it up next week.
 
7. ELF eyeshadow brush - I lost my eyeshadow brush from ELF and I have no idea where it is. I have hunted around my bedroom and still can't find it.
 
8. Fashionista eyeshadow in Earth Star - I have never tried anything from Fashionista but I have seen a few made up palettes and I want to go try some and this is a neutral colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment