Saturday 9 March 2013

Top 5 | Current Lip Products

I have decided to talk about my 5 current lip products. I love all of these products.

 
1. MUA lipstick shade 9 - I love this colour and I only wear this at the weekend because I am at school most of the week so I like to wear this. It is a purple/pink colour, it isn't too Bright and looks really good on pale looking skin like mine.
 
2. Vaseline rosy lips - I had really chapped lips and they were all swollen. I honestly have no idea what I done but they are all better now, I love Vaseline. It is always a good product just to chuck in your bag. I just love the smell.
 
3. Technic lipstick cashmere rose - This is a beautiful colour, I have been meaning to do a review on this lipstick because it is such an unusual lipstick colour.
 
4. Nivea lip balm - As I have mentioned I have had chapped lips and I really like this lip balm because it isn't too thick like some lip balms can be.
 
5. ELF soothing lip balm in Strawberry Creme - I think this is so nice, I have recently bought it and it smells just like sweets which is amazing. It doesn't have much colour but that doesn't matter. I would just recommend this because of the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment