Thursday 26 September 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Be A Peach Babe

Sorry this is pretty late, I got home so late last night and had some dinner and there was no way that I was uploading this in time. I hope you enjoy this.

240 - BE A PEACH BABE
Choose soft natural pinks, beiges and tawny peaches for daytime. These will blend with the tones in natural daylight and avoid making you look overdone. Go brighter and cooler at night for definition.
 
This is the three blushes that I feel are very natural looking. This is ELF in shy, MUA in Candy Floss & English Rose. They just make you look very natural and I don't really like the bright colours as much because I am so pale and I know it won't look right at all because of the way my skin is. But I will review these soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment