Saturday 14 September 2013

My Makeup collection | Eyeshadow palettes | Part 1

This is my new series where I will be showing you all of my makeup that I own. Also there is no way I am bragging and I have bought all of this by myself or I have got this from magazines. I hope you enjoy this series and I am starting with eyeshadow palettes and yes there are quite a few so most of this will be split into two parts.

BeautyUK - Make Your Statement Trio
I got this free in a magazine, its weird because this is one of my favourite palettes. I love the first two shades they are very well used but the black shade I don't use it as often because black isn't a colour that I usually use.

BYS Palette
This again is a free palette that I got in a magazine, I really like this. It is a sort of a metallic palette because you can tell by the colours. There is a white, purple, silver and gold. I really like this palette because the colours are pretty bright especially the white one.

Beauty UK - Earth Child Palette
I love this palette because it is perfect for autumn. I love the brown shades because they are what I would usually wear on my eyes most days but I will try and adventure out and where the green colours because they are such beautiful colours.  

Amelie Flutter Palette
This was in Superdrug about a year ago for their Christmas gift book. I really like this and there are some quite different shades because they have all got a white and a black shade. This is such a nice palette and its easy to put in your bag because of the shades their are and the brush & mirror.

MUA - Undress Me Too
I love this palette it is one of my favourites because it has so many colours that I would use everyday. This is so pretty and for once MUA have actually named all their shadows which I find really good because I like to have names on eyeshadows. Yes pretty sad I know but I love this palette.

MUA Heaven & Earth
I love this picture I can't even explain how much this palette is fantastic. I love this so much as it looks amazing on your eyes and I use every single eye shadow in this palette because they are all so beautiful colours. The only problem is the palette has broken because it has fallen off. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment