Tuesday 10 September 2013

2013 | August Favourites

Another favourites for you and I am really late yet again. There is going to one month where I am on time with my favourites I promise you.

17 - Skin Awakening Blush
I got this as a gift from my nan and I really like this, it is such a nice colour. As you can see there are three different colours that you can swirl in the pan. I really love this colour because it's beautiful and I will review this soon because it's one of my favourite blushes.

Technic Mascara
This has been one of my favourite mascaras this month, I feel it adds a lot of volume to my lashes and it makes them look pretty natural without thinking that. I cant believe I haven't reviewed this before but I love this mascara.

Natural Collection - Rose Bud Lipstick
I love this lipstick, it is so amazing. This is the perfect colour when you are having a lazy day and you're just wanting a natural looking lipstick. I will also review this soon, I know I say this so much because it is such a beautiful lipstick.
 
Flutter Eye shadow Palette
This has been a big love this month, I am sure that you can tell what my favourite eye shadow is. I have used that one eye shadow all over my lids and it is the perfect colour. I have tried the other eye shadows here but the colours aren't naturally something that I use. This is such a cute little a palette even though the brush is terrible. 

Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner
I use this to take my eye make-up off because I am so lazy when it comes to taking my eye make-up that I just use this. I have almost finished this as it is only a small bottle and I will have to probably put it into my empties. This is a very good product though.

No comments:

Post a Comment