Sunday 29 September 2013

Collective Haul | Beauty & Non Beauty

A haul for you, before I get started this is very picture heavy so I do apologise for that. But I want to show you all of the products for you all. Just to warn you this haul hasn't been bought in one go, it has been about four shopping trips. I get paid soon so hopefully there will be a bigger haul.


Heart Nail Varnish - £1.00
This is a beautiful red shade which has hearts in and they will look such nice with one nail, that has just got hearts on.
 
Beauty UK - CafĂ© Culture - £1.99
This is a beautiful nude which I think is such a cute colour for everyday working life. Well that is what I am telling myself.
 
Boots Essentials - Eye Gel - Cucumber - £1.50
This is really good for me because I have terrible puffiness under my eyes and I read some reviews that said this is really good for it. It has a light cucumber smelling too it.
 
Miss Sporty - Dr Balm - Honey Glam Kiss - £1.99
I may have got the name of this wrong but I know it is the second one in the Dr balm collection. I will review this soon so I am not going into detail about them.
 
Nivea Soft Cream - £1.00
This cream is one of my favourites because it is so beautiful as its really soft and it helps you under the eyes. I really like to use this it will be reviewed soon.
 
MUA Single Eyeshadow - Shade 30 - £1.00
I think this is a bigger version of the orange shade in the Heaven & Earth Palette which is my favourite shade. I was looking in Superdrug and finally picked it up. It's such a nice shade. I will review it soon.

Baby Lips - Intense Care  - £2.99
As I am sure you are all aware how baby lips have come like a beauty cult product. I have never seen so many reviews, pictures of this product. I'm not usually one to follow but this is different because I love a lip balm.

Miss Sporty - Fabulous Lash Mascara - £1.99
I needed a new mascara because I am running pretty low on the ones I am currently using. I thought I would just pick up one in Superdrug.
 
Non- Beauty Products
Bic Pens - £1.00
I am a sucker for pens, yes bad I know but once I watched Sprinkle of Glitter - stationary haul, it made me feel like I wasn't alone and loved the stationary haul. So yeah I picked up these in poundland.
Earphones - Building Blocks - £1.00
Yes the coolest earphones ever, I love them. So I thought I would show you them and for only a pound. It is perfect price. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment