Friday 27 September 2013

Wishlist #46

Another wish list for you all, I am so getting the hang of these because I love seeing all these products so I can go out and get them.
Products Mentioned:
1. ELF Exact Lash Mascara - £3.75
2. MAC Creamblend Blush - Tea Petal - £18.00
3. MAC Eyeshadow - Rice Paper - £12.50
4. Beauty UK - Nail Polish - Golden Chestnut - £1.99

Why I want these products?
1. ELF Exact Lash Mascara - This mascara look amazing and it has a very weird brush because it is used to do every lash. I think this is such a good idea because I always miss the corners and I am sure others do, it really annoys me that I can't do it because it would make my lashes look complete.

2. MAC Creamblend Blush - Tea Petal - I have seen pretty much most of my favourite YouTuber's & bloggers using this blush. It is a beautiful colour and I have never tried a cream blend blush before especially from MAC.

3. MAC Eyeshadow - Rice Paper - I have seen way too many people have this in their MAC collections because it is a white ish colour (Hard to explain). But it does look such a nice colour as it is pretty colour.

4. Beauty UK - Nail Polish - Golden Chestnut - At the moment I am going through a nail polish stage that I am only going to wear nude and brown polishes. This is such a gorgeous colour because it has some shimmer too it.

2 comments: