Friday 20 September 2013

Wishlist #45

Here is my wishlist, I am so slow at these posts recently. Life has been pretty hectic espeiclaly on a Friday I don't finish college until 5:15 ON A FRIDAY!! Mean I know but yeah so they will start to get late or if I remember I will type them up quite early and then just publish them. Right enough rambling lets get on with it.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. BeautyUK Palette - Earth Child - £3.99
2. NIVEA Express Hydration Primer - Dry/Sensitive - £4.00
3. Sinful Colours Nail Polish - Winterberry - £1.99
4. Fashionista Eye Shadow - Brunette Bombshell - £4.00
5. ELF Cosmetics Jumbo Lip Stick - Pink Umbrella - £2.50
 
Why I want these products?
1. BeautyUK Palette - Earth Child - I think this palette is beautiful, I know this is quite similar to the MUA palettes but I love this. It is such a pretty colour palette and it is always good to have this in your bag and also you can never have enough neutral eye shadow palettes.
 
2. NIVEA Express Hydration Primer - Dry/Sensitive - I think this primer is quite good as I have seen so many reviews on this and I thought seeing as this could be good for when I put it on foundation as I have really bad dry patches especially when I put foundation on.
 
3. Sinful Colours Nail Polish - Winterberry - I was looking through my nail polish collection as I was looking for some winter colours. This is a perfect colour, its hard to explain but I have no idea what shop sells sinful colours to be honest but I must get some. Also its called winterberry what a cute name too.
 
4. Fashionista Eye Shadow - Brunette Bombshell - The colour is such a me colour because I am so used to having my neutral colours and its a brown glitter. I need to get myself a Fashionista palette so I can put everything in. This will be a perfect colour.
 
5. ELF Cosmetics Jumbo Lip Stick - Pink Umbrella - This is perfect. I love this colour and jumbo this does look cool because I have been loving the big type of lip pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment