Friday 13 September 2013

Wishlist | 44

Here is another wishlist for you all, I have started to write this pretty late in the day but here we go. I hope you enjoy it.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. MUA Fur Effect - Blue - Fluffy Bobbin - £3.00
2. Nail Polish Dotting Tools - £1.94
3. Natural Collection Nail Polish - Twinkleberry - £1.99
4. Accessorize Eyeshadow - Rich Earth - £4.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. MUA Fur Effect - Blue - Fluffy Bobbin - I saw a picture on Instagram where somebody had used the fur to use as part of the cookie monster. It was amazing because it was something completely different to what I would usually do. I also think the effect is so cool.
 
2. Nail Polish Dotting Tools - I want to start using some dotting tools because they look so cool as you can think of so many different designs. I am hoping I have some for Christmas because that would be cool.
 
3. Natural Collection Nail Polish - Twinkleberry - This nail polish looks absolutely gorgeous, its not like anything that I have in my collection. I think it has such a natural colour to it. I think that it is amazing and I will be purchasing it very soon.
 
4.Accessorize Eyeshadow - Rich Earth - This is a lovely colour and I am sure that I ended up writing this about another Accessorize eyeshadow. But I love this colour it is so pretty because its kind of two colours mixed into one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment