Friday 6 September 2013

Wishlist | 43

Another weekly wishlist for you, all nail varnish but I am sure you wont mind about that will you. Hmm I will keep thinking that. Anyway I hope you are all well and have had a good week. I know I have started my first job, really enjoying.  
Products Mentioned:
1, L'Oreal Nail Polish - Live Gauche - £4.99
2. MUA Nail Polish - Mud Pie - £1.00
3. Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish - Sea Green - £4.49
4. Models Own Duo Nail Polish - Pink Stuff - £6.00
5. Bourjois Nail Polish - Lime Catwalk - £5.99

Why I want these products?
1. L'Oreal Nail Polish - Live Gauche - I have been loving green nail polish and when I was looking on the Superdrug website I thought yes I need this just because it's green. It is a completely different green that I have seen and have in my collection.

2. MUA Nail Polish - Mud Pie - I love MUA and they have such cute bottles of nail varnishes and yes I know they look just like Essie but that doesn't bother me. But I do love brown shades on my nails and it looks really good. Also at a pound it can't get any better really.

3. Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish -  Sea Green - As you know how much I love green nail polishes and I saw this and thought yes I need this. I am sure I saw this on a blog post but whatever that doesn't really matter. I already have a polish like this but who says you cant have more of the same colour.

4. Models Own Duo Nail Polish - I love pink nail polishes and Models Own is one of my favourite brands of polishes. I love these duo's I think they are beautiful. That is why I want to get this pink one because it is so beautiful.

5. Bourjois Nail Polish - Lime Catwalk - This colour is such an odd colour, I love this colour though. I feel this is a colour that I would usually wear. I really like the way the bottle is because it is such a cool one. I love it really.

No comments:

Post a Comment