Thursday 19 June 2014

1001 Little Beauty Miracles | Safe Landings

As its that time of year when a lot of people start going on holiday. So here we go lets have a look at what the tip for this week is.

961 - SAFE LANDINGS
Post-flight skin is usually tired and dehydrated, so using lots of make-up to make yourself look better won't help. Instead, apply moisturizer and smudge cheeks with colour-enhancing cream blush or gel bronzer. Use an oil or moisturizer containing vitamin E, which will help beat sagginess and give skin a plumper feel.

This is such a good idea, I wouldn't have thought about this to be honest. I think that this is such a cool thing as well. I may decide to do it if I go on holiday any time soon which it doesn't look like I will be to be honest which is very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment