Saturday 7 June 2014

2014 | May Favourites

It is favourites time again, I cant believe how quick this year is going. Its incredible really. But as always I am late when it comes to my favourites. But anyway, lets see what products I have been loving this month.
 
MUA - Mosaic Blush - English Rose - I love this blush, I haven't been using as much as I should. But its incredible because all you have to do is swirl your brush in the blush and you get colour on your brush. I defiantly like this and I will be reviewing this soon.
 
MUA - Eyeshadow - Shade 1 - Now this is an amazing shadow, I sometimes us this as a base for my eyeshadow, but then you can use it as a highlighter which I love so much. This is such a good eyeshadow and I haven't really worn it on just one its own.
 
ELF - Powder Brush - Now this is one soft brush, I have seen so many people do hauls and talk about how soft this is. I love it and its really good because it gets so much powder on your brush which is always great ha-ha!
 
Bourjois Une - Lip Balm - S07 - I realise that this was in last month's favourites but I cant get enough of it. It was amazing, I love this and I am sure I will keep loving it. I am reviewing this very soon. I have a lot of reviews planned of course.
 
Next - Perfume - Now I am not one to talk about perfumes. But I love this, its such a floral smell and its perfect for summer. I think I might do a perfume collection too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hayley! Loving your blog I have noticed that you have the ELF brush,do you live in the UK? did you order the elf brush online? really hate the fact that its unavailable in the USA.
    talkativetam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yes I live in the UK. I got this online. I cant believe that its unavailable in the USA that's mad. xx

      Delete