Friday 27 June 2014

Wishlist #85

Its wishlist time, I have been a bit quiet on here this week. Sorry been very busy with work and stuff.
 
                                   
Products Mentioned:
1. Miss Sporty - Dr Balm - Honey Heartbreaker Kiss - £1.99
2. L'Oreal - Glam Shine Stain - Romy - £7.99
3. Taylor Swift - Enchanted Wonderstruck Perfume - £28.00
4. B. - Lipgloss - Hibiscus - £6.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. Miss Sporty - Dr Balm - Honey Heartbreaker Kiss - I love lip balms, I cant get enough of these. I just love this I already have had a look some swatches. I feel I may have a problem when it comes to lip balms because whenever I see one I feel that I need to get one.

2. L'Oreal - Glam Shine Stain - Romy - A lipgloss this time, I do like lipgloss but I am really bad with wearing it. This looks good I don't really look at the L'Oreal stand actually. I usually just walk past I am not sure why. But I may have a look at this one very soon it looks nice.
 
3. Taylor Swift - Enchanted Wonderstruck Perfume - I love perfume as I love Taylor Swift as well. I am sure you cant get enough of having perfume. I think this is such a sweet bottle as well.
 
4. B. - Lipgloss - Hibiscus - This is just m shade, I love this. It looks really pretty, but I haven't seen any swatches of this which makes me sad because I want to see how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment