Monday 9 June 2014

Get To Know Me A Bit More | Football

Get To Know Me A Bit More
I was reading the #bbloggers tag the other night and I saw that a lot of people said do posts you want. Well that got me thinking, what is the one think I love other than nail varnish and that is easily football.


Football is something very important to me. I know a lot of people especially girls don't get my love for football. But because I have grown up in such a football loving family. But I love it as you can see above I support Tottenham Hotspur and I have a season ticket which I got given to be after my grandad feel poorly and couldn't do it anymore. But later on that year he sadly passed away, when the season finished I got the season ticket in my name. This means a lot to me because I have watched my dad and grandad head off to the games at weekends and weekdays and I always wished I could go. Before my grandad passed away I only ever got to go when he went on holiday. He would always save cuttings out of magazines and newspapers of my favourite footballer. That is something I will always remember, I love football so much. I could watch it for hours and I am sure my friends are busy watching Eastenders or something like that, where as I will spend hours watching football.
 
I hope you liked that little bit more, I think  I will do a lot more of these things about football especially when football is my passion really. I think I will do one of these every week. Something new I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment