Saturday 14 June 2014

Review | Lush Lip Scrub 'Popcorn'

Today's review is the lush lip scrub.
 
I have always wanted a lip scrub and my lips were getting really dry and they kept really cracking. I know its really disgusting. So when I headed in to Lush I finally decided I will get one. I picked up Popcorn.
 
I have been using this for about 2 months, I love this so much. I am so glad I got this. You only need to put a little bit and then rub it in. Also the best thing about this product is the taste - I know its an strange  taste to some people. But this one jumped out at me when I chose the scrubs. But I love salty things so that's why its perfect for me, the taste is one of my favourites. I could eat it all day that is how much I love this. I would repurchase this or even make my own one seeing as it sounds so easy to make.
 
Have you tried a lush lip scrub? If so what do you love about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment