Friday 6 June 2014

Wishlist #82

Again its that time again for wishlist lets have a look what we have on today's one!
Products Mentioned:
1. MAC - Creamsheen Glass - Loud & Lovely - £17.50
2. MUA - Lash Boom Mascara - £3.00
3. Bourjois - Colour Boost Lip Crayon - Peach On The Beach - £7.99
4. Models Own - Grace Green - £5.00
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. MAC - Creamsheen Glass - Loud & Lovely - This is incredible! I just love how cute this colour is, its just so pretty. But mega expensive for just a lip gloss. But I suppose as it's MAC you are getting good quality.
 
2. MUA - Lash Boom Mascara - I am always willing to try out new mascaras because to be honest if you don't you wont know what is out there. I think this looks really cool, but I have seen some bad reviews which I don't like but I am sure its up to peoples tastes.
 
3. Bourjois - Colour Boost Lip Crayon - Peach On The Beach - This looks so pretty, I am sure I am slow on the lip crayons. But now this is such a sweet colour. I think I may have to have a swatch when I get into a shop because I am not too sure this shade would be too great for me.
 
4. Models Own - Grace Green - Now this is what I love its a green nail polish. I think I am planning on getting every green nail polish in the world. I just love the nail polishes. Its just so pretty, I am sure that everybody loves a green nail polish.
 
Hope you enjoyed this weeks
Have you tried any of these products before? If so comment and tell me what you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment