Friday 20 June 2014

Wishlist #84

Its wishlist time, I hope you have had a good week its probably been better than mine. Anyway, lets get on with this one.

Products Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Eyeshadow - Dark Brown - £2.99
2. Models Own - Nail Polish -  Betty Blue - £5.00
3. MAC - Eyeshadow - Wedge - £10.00
4. Models Own - Nail Polish - Aqua Violet - £5.00

Why I want these polishes?
1. BarryM - Eyeshadow - Dark Brown - I probably have the most dark brown eyeshadows. But I just love the shade as I know it works well for me. I didn't even knopw that BarryM actually had eyeshadows as I never look at them in the shops on the displays.
 
2. Models Own - Nail Polish - Betty Blue - This is such a cute name for a nail polish to be honest, I do own a lot of blue nail polishes but they are fantastic nail polish. I love Models Own. They are perfect and this is a strange navy shade that would look incredible in the winter/autumn.
 
3. MAC - Eyeshadow - Wedge - This eyeshadow is such a pretty colour, I actually love this shade. Its so pretty. I love it probably is such a perfect all over lid colour which you probably need lots of.
 
4. Models Own - Nail Polish - Aqua Violet - This is such a cute blue shade, again its not something you are used to seeing in shops. Models Own do have some quite funky shades which I do enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment