Friday 13 June 2014

Wishlist #83

Its wishlist time again, I hope you have been having a beautiful week in the sun.


Products Mentioned:
1. Miss Sporty - Nail Polish - Brown This Way - £1.99
2. Models Own - Blusher - Cheeky Pink - £5.00
3. Models Own - Blending Eyeliner Brush - £4.00
4. Rimmel - Apocalips- Nova - £6.49
5. Sleek - Palette - Shadow Storm - £7.99

Why I want these products?
1. Miss Sporty - Nail Polish - Brown This Way - This is my favourite kind of nude nail polish. I am a hoarder of nude nail polish I feel if I see one I will always want it. I don't know what makes me want to have them all, but I love them.

2. Models Own - Blusher - Cheeky Pink - I love a pink blusher, I don't know why but I always like to have one. I think this is such a pretty pink girly shade.

3.  Models Own - Blending Eyeliner Brush - This is such a sweet brush, I know that the picture isn't what they actually look like. But I mean who cant get enough of new makeup brushes. I know I can't I seem to be getting more and more. I am not sure why.

4. Rimmel - Apocalips - Nova - Now I know I am very very very slow on this trend of product. But I don't like to follow trends straight away. I feel I have some really beautiful swatches on other people's blogs. I think they are incredibly glossy and I think I may get one very soon.

5. Sleek - Palette - Shadow Storm - I just love a eyeshadow palette, it is always my favourite type of makeup to buy. Also Sleek palettes are always being talked about how amazing they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment